Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here We Go...

Not quite sure how this blogging thing works...guess I just type what comes to mind.  So, here goes...a little about me...I'm 29, married to the most amazing man, pregnant with our first child, from a small town in Texas but currently live in north west Arkansas.  I cannot wait to meet our little man, Christian Xavier Allen, who is due to make his appearance late March.

My husband, Myke, is currently back in Texas working.  He couldn't find a decent job here in Arkansas, so we decided that it would be best to take the job his friend offered him, even though it meant he'd be 10 hours away.  He's only been gone 2 days and I miss him like crazy.  We talk on the phone every chance we get, and text all day...when he's not busy at work.  I can't wait to see him again.  I know he's worried about leaving me here all by myself, but I have family here, so I'll be ok.  He hasn't said so, but I know he's worried about not being able to make it back in time when I go into labor.  I try to reassure him, but I don't think it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment